MPH Career Advising Program
The MPH Career Advising Program at San Juan Bautista School of Medicine Master in Public Health Program is designed to support students and alumni in exploring their individual career pathways in public health. Some of our services are:
- Personal career planning
- Career workshops, webinars and events throughout the year
- Comprehensive career planning resources, including resume templates
- Assistance with job searching, including CV, resume and cover letter review
- Networking opportunities with public health employers and alumni
- Mock interviews to help students and alumni practice their interview skills and receive constructive feedback in a safe environment.
- In addition to the services mentioned above, the MPH Career Advising Program Canvas Platform provides access to videos of webinars, upcoming activities, and additional resources.
- If you need to schedule a one-to-one meeting or orientation, please send a message to Dr. Miguel E. Marrero Medina at firstname.lastname@example.org