Working Hours: 8:00 to 5:00 Monday to Friday
Mr. Jose D. Santiago
(787) 743-3030 Ext. 266
At San Juan Bautista School of Medicine (SJBSM), we are seeking promising candidates who will enrich our community during their college years, and who will have a lasting impact in our society as health care professionals. We provide excellent education for students who aspire to become health care professionals. Each academic program encourages the intellectual development of the students, and offer the opportunity for graduates to become health care professionals who will serve humanity with dedication and compassion, with the highest ethical and moral standards. Our campus is located in the sunny island of Puerto Rico, in the city of Caguas. Due to its privileged location, the city is easily accessible and facilitates commercial, individual and tourist expansion activities.
Admissions is the initial step for applicants who wish to begin a career as a health care professional at SJBSM. Our Office is in charge of assisting you through the process of applying to any of the programs we currently offer. Among the services that we provide for you are the following:
- Handle telephone and email inquiries from prospective candidates and provide clarifications in a professional manner.
- Process incoming applications for all degree programs.
- Analyze the applications of prospective candidates based on standard admission policies.
- Coordinate interviews with applicants.
- Follow-up with applicants’ documents.
- Submit applicant records to the Admissions Committee for evaluation.
- Sends e-mails to the applicants regarding the decision of the Admissions Committee.
For information regarding the admission requirements and datelines please refer to the program of your interest.