Veterans educational and training benefits
The Department of Veterans Affairs provides education and training opportunities for eligible dependents of veterans who are permanently and totally disabled due to a service-related condition, who died while on active duty or as a result of a service related condition. Students can obtain more information at www.va.gov/education.
Military Scholarship Programs
SJBSM is a proud signer of the Department of Defense Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (the DoD MOU). If you intend to use a DoD education benefit (Federal or State Tuition Assistance) you must start this process with your unit Educational Service Officer (ESO) or your military counselor.
Eligibility for the Tuition Assistance program depends on your branch of service. Students must contact the desired program for more information at:
- US Army: 1-800-USA-ARMY or www.healthcare.goarmy.com
- US Air Force: 1-800-423-USAF or www.airforce.com
- Navy: 1-800-usa-navy or navy.com
- National Guard: 1-800-GO-GUARD
- SJB Veterans Affairs Certifying Official: firstname.lastname@example.org